By the time you read this, Jack is now 20 and 1/2 months. This series of photos shows the many sides and personalities of Jack and some of the things we’ve been up to! Lets explore each photograph, shall we?
1. Jack is obsessed with drinking out of mama and dada’s glasses and cups. For the most part, he’s really good at it but if you turn your head away for a second there is a lovely little puddle on the floor next to him, and Jack then holding out the glass saying “more, more, more!”
2. Jack had his first visit to the zoo this month. He loved it! He really loved all the manholes, gates, rocks, and benches! The animals, even the giraffes and elephants did not seem to blow him away. What can you do!
3. Jack is crabby for 10 minutes after he wakes up from a nap sometimes. And he is still cute. That’s all.
4. I put his toy chest behind this loveseat for a couple weeks. We really had a lot of fun climbing over it and pretend falling onto the floor. We did this for hours. Try it!
5. One of my faves this month. When I want jack to look up, I say “look Jack, there’s a bird on my head!” It works every time.
6. Jack now can crawl back up these windy slides and flys down them. He’s mastering the playground and making some friends there too!
7. Grandma B gave Jack this hat. He will not wear it longer than a few seconds but soooo cute!
8. “That!” “This!” “Go that way!” “No, this way!” Yep, he’s pretty bossy. Pointing and telling me which way to go. Even from his car seat, trying to give directions! Amazing!
9. Jack loves his daddy but he might love watching his daddy mow the lawn even more. (Heart melting)
10. One day Jack took Cookie Monster everywhere with him. He liked sitting on this chair and hugging him. Just this one day. Funny kid.
11. Jacks favorite way to watch a cartoon? On my iPhone. Yo gabba gabba and Dora the explorer are new faves.
12. If I haven’t mentioned it before, Jack loves money! In a hotel room on our road trip he hides money around the room, like a squirrel hiding nuts!
13. At the wedding. Running free, loving life.
14. Jack has not been in a pool yet. It didn’t happen this day either. He splashed in some puddles though!
15. I just like this photo because it reminds me of the times of calm and contentment during our road trip.
16. At a campground in Wyoming at sunrise. Jack still so curious and exploring every corner, nook and cranny.
It was a great summer. Short. But overall pretty great. It’s so nice to be able to do more with jack. I hope to post more pics from the summer soon. I am having major problems with my laptop and am going to take it in to get looked at. Hang in there. We’ll be back! Xoxo.